As a result of over 35 years' experience the Aartius mission is:
We offer more than advice on ‘what’ to do. Our hands-on, practical approach gives our clients the knowledge transfer on ‘how’ to realise and sustain their goals.
Partner with us to achieve the management solutions which will take you to the next level.
A wealth of domestic and international skills and experience
Accredited Invest NI business improvement agent
Lean certified in Demand Flow Technology & Demand Based Management
Proven track record
We are an internationally experienced consultancy headquartered in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Our skills apply to a diverse range of business sectors, contact us for more information on how we can help.
Are you looking to underpin and develop your business?
We employ a systematic approach to help clients strategically align and optimise their business-critical processes to achieve more effective results.
The application of performance excellence tools and people-centric coaching to enable significant improvement in business performance.
Business Improvement Case Studies
- Introduced Visual Performance and supporting Practical Problem Solving to achieve
33% (£4.5m) Delay Mitigation cost reduction
50% Reduction of Customer Complaints
140% Increase in Asset Reliability
22% Improvement on Maintenance Mean Time to Site response time
- Introduced lean tools which 25% output increase, 10% reduction in labour cost at a 98% Right First-Time quality performance
- Economic and Efficient organisational re-structure which delivered a 32% (3.5m AUD) reduction in indirect costs
- Introduced Kaisen Continuous Improvement teams who delivered a 6% material cost saving
- Introduced TPM and OEE which delivered an annual 9% improvement in machine availability
- Enabled FMCG Group to achieve ‘Green’ audits from all the major multiples
Take the systematic approach to business efficiency
Do you need support in a transition period?
We operate a systematic approach to transitioning team members, teams, and total organisations from their current state to their desired future state.
We employ economic and efficient re-organisational processes to enable the best organisation with change ready employees.
Change Management Case Studies
- Economic and Efficient organisational re-structure which delivered a 32% ($3.5m AUD) reduction in indirect costs
- Introduced Training Needs Analysis, Skills Gap Matrix and Resource Training Plan to facilitate employee development, flexibility and capability monitoring enabling a reduction in staff turnover 7.5% p/a
- Specified and managed the phased introduction of £3m Capital Investment in state-of-the-art CNC controlled equipment with no interruption to daily production capability which delivered a 28% reduction in labour costs
- 11% growth in sales through the introduction of new business development strategy and product diversification
- Directed the development of hi-tech engineering plant from greenfield site to full capability within 3 years, while supporting a £48m revenue growth
- Created and managed the introduction of Company Handbook to enable consistent leadership of all team members
Take a structured approach to your business transition
Looking for comprehensive programme implementation?
We oversee the purpose and status of all projects in a programme and use this oversight to support task level activity.
Through the application of simplified tools and processes, we will identify and manage; governance, risk, mitigations, issues, and requirements to enable cost effective delivery of all programme requirements.
Programme Management Case Studies
- Delivered a 50-hour flight certified Integrated Propulsion System for Paris Air show in 8 months
- Introduced and managed a detailed ‘Supplier Evaluation and Development Programme’ for complex aerospace procurement organisation
- Sourced and managed the trial, test, and introduction of components from U.S to European supplier saving 4% material and logistics costs
- Internationally re-sourced and managed the introduction of major components returning an 8% cost reduction
- Managed the procurement and global logistics of total fastener requirements for major aerospace organisation
Take the logical approach to programme delivery